“The nutraceutical market in India is estimated to grow to US$2,731 million in 2016 at a CAGR of 13%” – Biospectrum Asia Edition, 16 March 2012.
Witnessing the rapid transformation of India and its neighbouring countries into Health and Wellness Conscious Consumer base; has resulted in increased demand of Nutraceuticals, Nutritionals & Naturals Finished Products Category across Asian Subcontinent.
A robust economic growth will give many International brands to come to India and Flourish the Indian Marketplaces with its array of Fast Moving Health Products (FMHG) and increased opportunity for Indian Companies & Enterpreneurs for Business Partnerships with the converging Global Fraternity into India.
Right Ecosystem! Nutra India Summit 2013, will offer you with fertile environment to Connect and Partner with right Sector Leaders to increase your Business Horizon to this Asian Subcontinent. Share,Connect and Interact one to one with Industry’ s leading though Leaders and Policy Makers who gather to Roadmap India’ s growth strategies and Influence Global Business trends.
3 days of inspiring sessions. 20 participating countries. 60+ exhibitors across the Nutraceutical Spectrum. 55+ Speakers from the Global Nutraceutical Fraternity. Non-stop Networking & connecting with 300+ organisations and 300+ Delegates. Reach out to 3000+ Business visitors.
On March 13-16, 2013, attend the 8th Nutra India Summit- India’ s biggest Nutraceutical, Functional Foods, Dietary Supplements and Ingredients Show at Vivanta by Taj President in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Nutra India Summit brings together Industry Captains, Scientists, Policymakers, and Academics from the world of Nutraceuticals, Nutritionals and Naturals. It is the place to hear new perspectives on a variety of critical topics under Nutraceuticals- the next sunrise industry.
8th Nutra India Summit Event Highlights
- International Conference: Impact speakers from across globe will discuss successful marketing strategies and current industry concerns that influence the growth and development of this industry
- NuFFooDS: The Health & Food Expo: Great opportunity for Industry Leaders and Small Scale Enterprises to have face to face interactions. New Product Launches Effective and interactive B2B & B2C Platform. Expo will also have new segment of Health, Nutrition, Lifestyle and Wellness Sector participation to showcase Health & Nutrition products.
- CEO Summit: Invited evening to network with Business Leaders and special panel discussion conducted by a group of leading CEO’ s to discuss the next frontiers of the industry.
- Dietitians & Nutritionists Forum: Deliberations on role of Nutraceuticals and Health Foods in improving the Lifestyle and wellbeing of the society by eminent panelist. This forum is conducted in association with India Dietetic Association.
- Poster ‘ Walkway of Discovery’ : Unique opportunity for young researchers to share and portrait their ideas and thoughts in form of interactive poster. It’ s a platform with participation from various universities and research institutes from India and other countries.
- Morning Mantras: A special treat of visionary thoughts & ideas and ways to ideate your perceptions and make right streaming for your business. Mentors and key Opinion leaders share their immense experience and visions.
- Nutra Awards: Opportunity to felicitate the hard work and passion displayed by the industry achievers and winners in their own area of work. Also awards for best exhibitors and posters displayed at the summit.
- NutraPartnering: NutraPartnering India Powered by InterlinX – will assist all participants in planning business meetings in advance much before you come for the summit in February, leading to tie ups and collaborations.
Find below YOUR Business Visitor Pass for the 8th Nutra Summit.
The Conference Program details can be downloaded from http://www.nutraindiasummit.in/nutra_2013/pdf/Detailed-Conference-Programme.pdf
The Brochure for the summit can be downlaoded from here http://www.nutraindiasummit.in/nutra_2013/pdf/8thNutraIndiaSummitEventBrochure2013.pdf